Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ssssept 3.

pssshhh...
my math homework was crazy easy
like seriously there was 8 problems and i did it in 1 minute no joke.


anyways
im bored
my madre is gonna make me plant things...ew
i dont like to plant things
=[

My sister got her top braces today
exciting.



5 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!

LOL im excited!! lol
no party for me tho. =[ my madres redoing my room instead!!
but whatever
i chose that instead!
its so cool
we already started its really hot pink with this cool zebra chair, green fuzzy amazing lamp...etc
were gonna try and do zebra on my ceiling!
thatd be so cool!


~Quote of the Day~

The higher you go in awareness, the more you expect of yourself, because Divine Spirit is saying to you, "There is always a better way to do it." It gently nudges you to bring out the best.
—Harold Klemp

LOL im gonna try and do that everyday! if i can unless im not here! k?!?
lol so if u have one u want me to use leave it as a comment or email me(if u have my email)






ANYWAYS
im hungry.

i new u wanted to here that!




IM WEARING MY ELF SHIRT!!
in ur face!

ur jealous cuz u dont have one!!
haha


I am cool.

peace out


No comments: