Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Huge list of songs i want really badly!

Here It Is!!!!!

By Relient K(my fave band):
Everything Will Be
Forward Motion
The Pirates Who Dont Do Anything
Be My Escape
College Kids
Bite My Tongue
Im Taking You With Me
High of 75
Mood Rings
The One Im Waiting For
The Best Thing
A Pathetic Way To Be
I So Hate Consequenses
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
In Love with the 80's
K Car
Charles In charge

Other:
First One On The Blog - Farewell
Mrs. Sobriety - CIWWAF
Do What You Do - CIWWAF
Life Is Good - Stellar Kart
Half Past Forever - Better Luck Next Time
This Day Of Change - Run Kid Run
Swing Swing - All American Rejects
Girls Got Me On Lockdown - All For Aspren
Moving On - Better Luck Next Time
The Way She Moves - Forever The Sickest Kids
Dont Leave Me - All American Rejects
It's Not Your Fault - New Found Glory


No comments: