Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anything and well Everything!

Hey! Well I havent actually written anything in a loooooong time so Im gonna sit here and write random crap until u or i get bored...lol! So I just got back from lacrosse practice it was our last U 13 practice. We still have a tournament so we'll practice with other people. But thats beside the point. We DIDN'T have a water fight....so well ya we did! lol we had a buncha squirt guns and ice it was fun! Ya..... My dog, Gus, really stinks. He had a fried overr...OMGosh! lol lol lol! Im gonna wear a tie to school 2marow with a buncha my buds! It'll be like ttly amazing! I know right??!!??!!??!!??!! LOL umm ya!! Its supposed to be really really really really really hot this weekend i i have a lacrosse game. We're playing a team thats beat us 2wice and we r like the only team whose come even close to beating them! So we have 2 kick theyre butts!!!!!! Boo YA! LOL! The Step it up and dance finale is on 2night and im gonna record it! i know miguel isnt gonna win. But its really really really close between Michelle(Mochi)Nick and Cody!!! Ya i dont know who i want to win since oscars gone...my gay italian man who does ballet!!! boohoo! *crying* lol but o well theyre really good 2! Im glad Janelle got off but they eliminated her on her B day...thats kinda sad. but Im gonna talk about something else since none of u probobly even watch that show! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Yaaaa....I have finals on 2sday! EEEEEEW! And i cant go to the lacrosse picnic...which makes me MAD! aaaah! lol. I think this is he longest thing ive wrote on my whooooole blog!..coool!

No comments: